Attention all Fresno Unified high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors! The Teacher Academy Summer Program is looking for students who want to explore the teaching profession during a paid internship opportunity. Students will engage in professional learning about teaching practices and gain experience in pre-kindergarten through grade 6 classrooms during the summer. High school graduates who meet the requirements may be eligible to apply for a paraprofessional position with the district.
- Must have a desire to work with children
- Eligibility GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Current sophomore, junior, or senior in high school
- Attendance rate of 90% or above
- Complete ALL portions of the online application
- Must attend the Summer Orientation Meeting on Wednesday, April 20, from 4-5 p.m.
- Attend the Saturday professional learning on May 14 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Contracted from June 13 to June 30
- Attend professional learning every Monday and Wednesday from 1:30-3 p.m.
Click here to apply now!
Applications are due Friday, March 18.
Questions: Attend the optional informational sessions on Tuesday, March 1, or Tuesday, March 8.
Click here to register for an informational session.