• Home
  • Counseling and Dual Enrollment Staff Resources

Dual Enrollment Resources

How can I apply to teach dual enrollment?

If your site is interested in offering a new college credit course, contact the College and Career Readiness office for information regarding required steps. After approval to offer a course:

  1. Complete the SCCCD new hire packet (Email Donna Rojo for the packet)
  2. Collect your official transcripts from your undergraduate and graduate degrees
  3. Email your completed packet and transcripts to Donna Rojo and Tressa Overstreet
  4. You will be contacted after submitting your packet to go over next steps for hiring

Questions? Contact Donna Rojo.

HBCU Resources

Useful Links

Back to top