Attention all Fresno Unified high school sophomores, juniors and seniors!
Ever think about becoming a teacher? The Teacher Academy Saturday Program is a teaching career exploration program for high school students. Students will explore teaching, develop and teach STEM lessons, and participate in national competitions.
• Must have a desire to work with children
• Eligibility G.P.A. of 2.0 or higher
• Current sophomore, junior, or senior in high school
• Attendance rate of 90% or above
• Complete ALL portions of the online application
• Must attend the orientation meeting on Wednesday, September 8, from 4-5 p.m. via Microsoft Teams
• Attend ALL Saturday workshops
Applications due September 8
For questions or to register for info sessions on Aug. 24 or 25 contact Liliana Spears at Liliana.Spears@fresnounified.org or Mieka Kos at Mieka.Kos1@fresnounified.org
Teacher Academy Saturday Program Informational Meetings Registration