The City of Fresno PARCS Department Aquatics Program is looking for lifeguards for the 2022 summer season!
- Must be a minimum of 15 1/2 years old to apply
- Must have a valid Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid certificate
- Not certified? No problem! The City of Fresno PARCS Department offers Red Cross certification classes
- If selected, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination documentation before your first day of work
- Must provide proof of Tuberculosis (TB) clearance prior to employment with the City of Fresno
For more information, text or call (559) 960-8972, or email Janell Olivares at Janell.Olivares@fresno.gov.
For application instructions and to apply online visit www.fresno.gov/jobs.