• Home
  • Social Emotional Support

For non-academic counseling needs, please visit the Social Emotional Wellness and Support page for assistance from the Department of Prevention and Intervention.

If you are concerned about the social emotional well-being of your child or a peer, you may fill out the Online Social Emotional Support Referral. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately or take your child to the nearest hospital. Referrals are confidential and are forwarded by email to the administrative team in the Student Support Services Office.

Resources for Students, Parents, and Families

School Counseling vs. Social Emotional Counseling

Back to top