For non-academic counseling needs, please visit the Social Emotional Wellness and Support page for assistance from the Department of Prevention and Intervention.
If you are concerned about the social emotional well-being of your child or a peer, you may fill out the Online Social Emotional Support Referral. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately or take your child to the nearest hospital. Referrals are confidential and are forwarded by email to the administrative team in the Student Support Services Office.
COVID-19 Resources for Students, Parents, and Families
Social Emotional Wellness Resources
- FUSD Social Emotional Wellness and Support
- Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health
- CDC: Coping with Stress
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Mental Health and COVID-19
- National Association of School Psychologists: Crisis & Mental Health Resources
College and Career Planning Resources
- California Department of Education (CDE) College Admissions, Grading, and Grad Requirements
- California Colleges
- California Career Zone