Virtual Workshop: Explore Options at HBCUs
June 28, 2022
Open District-wide to all FUSD high school students and parents.
Topics will include the following:
- The rich history and HBCU contributions
- HBCUs doors are open to everyone
- Programs offered (major or program of study)
- On-the-spot admissions
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Agriculture, and Math)
- Campus life, location, and resources
- Notable alumni
- Learn about the Black College Expo
- Learn about the HCBU College Caravan
For more information, contact Dr. Ponce-Rodriguez by email or at (559) 248-7467.