Video Challenge and Theme: Advancing Space Exploration through Manufacturing
Feature a manufacturing project or possible future scenario in one or more of the following areas of that could advance our understanding of living and working in space.
- Precision manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing, including 3D printing
- Biofabrication, involving tissue cell production
- Soft goods and sewn products, such as clothing, cargo transfer backs and space suit manufacturing
- Food production, including plant science
- Clean water production and recycling
- Robotics in manufacturing
- Habitat production
- Energy production, including solar power
- Transportation and rocket production
- Satellite production for communications, weather, space exploration and more
- Video production to document space exploration for research and verification
- Pharmaceutical and medical equipment production
The contest is open to students of all ages, including elementary, middle school, high school and postsecondary students in any CTE or project-based (hands-on) class or program, or NASA HUNCH school. Students may enter as individuals or as a team.
Deadline to submit your video is on Thursday, April 1, at 11:59 p.m. EST.