Applications due no later than 11:59 pm Eastern on Friday, January 13, 2023.
Bank of America is looking for the next generation of community leaders. As a Student Leader, you will participate in an eight-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization where you will learn first-hand about the needs of your community and the critical role nonprofits play. In addition, you will learn valuable civic, social, and business leadership skills. Each Student Leader will attend the Student Leaders Summit held in Washington, D.C., where you will learn how government, business, and the nonprofit sector work together to address critical community needs.
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week*
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2023
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC (July 17 – 22, 2023) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience. PLEASE NOTE, students on the west coast may depart for DC the evening of July 16.)*
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator. Contact your recommender as soon as possible to provide them with the requirements listed at the end of the application. You will need to upload the letter no later than 11:59 pm Eastern on Friday, January 13, 2023.
Please note, Bank of America employees or members of their family are NOT eligible for nomination. Family members include: spouse or domestic partner, child (including by adoption), parent, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling, parent-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law of the employee or the employee’s spouse or domestic partner, as well as step relationships.
*In-person events will be in line with local and national guidelines around gatherings and travel and may be subject to change.
For questions concerning this program, please contact email@example.com.
See more information provided by ABC30.